Wednesday, August 22, 2012

11 Month Update!

I can not believe that the next time I write, I will have a one year old!  Time is going so fast right now and I wish I could just slow it down!

K is developing quite a personality!  If she see something she wants, she finds a way to get it!  We continue to work on table foods with her, and are having some improvement.  For the longest time, everything we would give her, she would gag on.  Lately, she seems to do pretty well with the little puffs and yogurt bites.  We also are working to get her switched over to a cup instead of a bottle.  At this point, she is still taking three bottles a day, and I am hoping this will be a smooth transition for us.


K's Aunt and Grandpa came out and put her swing back up for her a few weeks ago.  She loves it!!
As for clothing, we are finishing out the 9-12 month clothing. I think she will be moving into the 12 months clothes right around her birthday.

K is on the move these days! She is cruising furniture pretty well and is getting braver by the day!  I imagine it will only be a matter of time before she takes off!



Other than that, we are just busy with day to day life.  I am actually looking forward to Fall/Winter and the opportunity to slow down a bit and enjoy life with this precious girl of mine!!






No comments: