K is now almost 11 months old and she is into EVERYTHING! She went from rolling, to scooting on her bottom, to crawling while dragging her leg, and now she is pulling herself up and cruising furniture. It amazes me how much she has changed in such a short period of time. I know the older she gets, the faster it will go. =( She has graduated to 9-12 month clothing, and I have a feeling her stay there will be a brief one. She seems to be growing like a weed these day. She still doesn't have any teeth, but everyday she gets a little closer. She really likes other kids and animals and still really enjoys music. We continue to try table foods/Stage 3 foods with her without much success. I figure one day she will like them. We are also working on giving her a sippy cup and trying to transition away from the bottle a little. Other than that, we are just flying through the crazy busy days, and hoping that things slow down soon so that we can enjoy time together as a family. Enjoy the pictures, I know I do! =)











2 comments:
She is so cute!!!!! I loved all the pictures! Looks like she has a great personality!!
Who can resist that adorable face....she truly is a miracle!
Post a Comment