Friday, April 29, 2011

Pics of our little one!

Here are the pictures from our 20 week ultrasound.  At this point the guess is that we will be having a little girl in September, but I'm not buying all the pink I can find yet! :)

The top three pictures are of her profile.  The middle two pictures are of her feet which she is in love with already!  For a lot of the ultrasound she was head down playing with her toes!  What baby needs toys when it has toes.






The famous gender shots!  "She" was a dancing queen during the ultrasound so we still aren't 100% sure, but we are guessing it's a girl.

Since the baby was moving so much the tech didn't get all of the pictures that she needed, so I see another ultrasound in my future.

1 comment:

The Barker's said...

So exciting! Love the ultrasound pictures! Soon, she'll be in your arms before you know it! Enjoy this time. It went too quickly for me. I was so anxious in the end to have her here but I truly miss having my little "buddy" in my belly and with me always! Makes me sad to know we will be apart now when I go back to work. So, rub your tummy for me!!! =)