Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lazy Weekend

So this weekend I have been doing my best to just be lazy and get lots of rest. I've been reading magazines, watching movies, and lots of sleeping.  I am trying to remain positive and hoping that maybe I was just not as far along as originally planned since we really have no idea when I ovulated.  I am still having symptoms, so I am taking that as a positive sign.  I also have been having cramping the past few days, but I haven't had any bleeding.  I told D that it isn't over until I see blood.  I forgot to mention earlier that I took another home test when I got home from the doctor on Thursday, and it was still positive.  I figure I might take one on Monday to see what results I get because if I am in fact miscarrying, my numbers should be dropping.  I am just looking forward to proving the doctor wrong.

I just ask that everyone keeps us in their thoughts and prayers right now, and I will try to be as positive as a pessimistic person can be! :) 

One day at a time...

1 comment:

KT said...

Not to be the eternal optimist, but it isn't over even if there is blood! =) And, I'd like to take this opportunity to again peer pressure you into going to the lab on monday. ;) The worst you can get is a short lecture of "don't do that again". The best you get is peace of mind and doubling numbers!