Well, at this point, I have almost another week under my belt. I had my labs repeated on Wednesday and my hcg level was up to 1329 from 110 the week before. I had an ultrasound done Thursday and they saw the sac and estimated that I was a little over 5 weeks. My estimated due date is September 21st!
I've felt pretty good this week, just been exhausted and feel like I could use a nap every day around 2:00. I have an appointment on Thursday to go over all of our health history, and then we will go back between weeks 8-10 for our next ultrasound.
I still can't believe most days that this is really happening. I'm thankful every day that I was able to get pregnant and just taking it one step at a time, but all the while, hoping this time goes fast so I can finally hold the baby I have waited all time time for!
No comments:
Post a Comment