"Sometimes", said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
Saturday, February 5, 2011
My New Best Friends...
OK, so not just specifically these crackers, but Goldfish crackers, pretzels, etc. are my new best friends. Yes, that's right, the nausea has increased this week! Luckily, I've not been vomiting, just nauseous and smells get to me a lot more easily. Other than that, not too much to report this week. We had a lovely ice/snow storm this week and I almost fell a couple times. Basically, I'm walking around like an old granny to make sure I don't end up on the ground! :) We will be going back to the doctor Wednesday with the hopes of possibly hearing our little peanut's heartbeat. It is possible that it's still too early, but I can hope right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment