Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bad Blogger!!!

So I admit that I have done a terrible job at keeping my blog update lately.  I just have been in such a funk and I am hoping it ends soon.  I have been on and off plan for the past couple of months now and I know that I need to get serious about it and finish what I started.  Why is qutting always the easy answer??  Deep down I don't really want to quit, I just don't want it to be so hard. I just need to remember that if it was easy, everyone would be successful.  Ok, that's all I have for tonight.  I will try to do better, but if you don't hear from me for a while, yell at me and tell me to get my butt back on here. :)



P.S. On the up side of things, I have found out that I LOVE Zumba!!!! :)

No comments: