Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 1-Detox

So I went for my weigh-in appointment yesterday, and was not suprised to find that I had gained weight. I haven't been 100% on plan for a few weeks, with exception of a day or two here and there. Even though I knew it was coming, I was still really frustrated when I stepped on the scale. I managed to gain 4.6 pounds back during the month of December and while it really isn't that terrible, it was not worth it at all in the grand scheme of things!

So for the next week I have been put back on full liquids again, which is a pain in the a*#!  There is nothing like drinking your meals, but I have no one to blame but myself. They are hoping that by putting me back on full liquids, I will be able to recover that weight more quickly.  It is not an easy process at all, almost a detox of sorts. I woke up today with one heck of a headache due to the adjustment my body is going through right now. I just hope it gets better as the day goes on, and that when I go back for my appointment on Saturday, the numbers will reflect the work that I am doing.

1 comment:

The Frock's said...

Trisha, I just have to say you are amazing and keep up the good work. I know you might not seem strong right now, but what you are doing and how you are doing is inspirational. I loved the fact that you are inspiring others with your actions and words. And here is to a great 2010 to you!