So the results are in, and after a lot of hard work, I was down 11 pounds this week for a total loss of 71 pounds! Woohoo! I knew that I was going to have a good loss this week due to being on only liquids again, but wasn't expecting 11 pounds. I just wanted the scale to start moving in the right direction again and to get back to businessm and it happened. Saturday and Sunday were rough days to say the least. I had very little energy due to restricting my calories so much again, but by Monday I was able to do an hour of cardio again. I told the doctor today, it is so weird because I used to HATE to exercise. I remember telling my mom I was sick on the days that I had gym so I could stay home because I was afraid of being the first one out during dodgeball. I can now say that I really enjoy exercise. It almost gives me a high if you will. The beginning is hard of course, but by the time that you are done, it leaves you with such an accomplished feeling knowing that you did something good for yourself.
So besides hitting my 70 pound mark, I also can say that for the first time in my life my driver's license says that I weigh more than what I actually do, and I also weigh the exact same thing as the hubby (too bad I'm not a foot taller LOL). =) I am well on my way, and as Dr. C says, I'm just getting started!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment