So sometimes it it hard for me to feel the weight that I have lost so I asked for an updated picture yesterday at the doctor's office. They said that they would take a new one and send it to me, but they were going to send my before picture too. So here are the results so far.
The first shot was from June and the second shot was taken yesterday. The shirt for the second one was a little tight, but it was the first time I had been able to wear an XL shirt for almost 10 years!!


2 comments:
WOW is all I can say you look amazing and happy, not that you were not before, but happy with yourself I guess I what I am trying to say. A picture is worth an thousand words huh? And an XL - wahooooooo!!! I am so proud of you and I hope you are proud of yourself!! Keep up all the good work!!
Wow! It's like those tv commercials, except I believe it's the same person in both pictures! Fantastic job Trisha! Keep it up! I'm gonna try to follow your lead here... wish me luck.
Post a Comment