Sunday, September 27, 2009

50 Pounds GONE!!!!

50 pounds Pictures, Images and PhotosSo I hit my 50 pound weight loss yesterday! It feels good to have made it this far! I just hope I don't ever see it again! David and I went shopping last night because I was in desperate need of some new pants. I figure I have dropped about 2 sizes in pants, and 1 in tops so far! It was actually a little stressful trying on clothes because you are used to going in and getting the size that you know you where and you are good. I had to try on everything last night to make sure that it fit. I hate trying on clothes! :)

This is still just the begining of what's to come. I am hoping to lose at least another 100 pounds. I know it won't be easy, but with everyone's support, I know I can do it!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations!!

Amy E. said...

Trisha that's fantastic! You're inspirational! I hear ya on trying on clothes though. I hate it! But it always feels a little bit better when you have to try on everything because you need smaller clothes!