Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sorry Katie ;)

So it has come to my attention that I have been a horrible blogger! There has been the new "diet", the new job, life just has been pure madness lately! So I will do my best to catch up now, and try to make an honest effort to at least pop on here once a week or so. :)

~I am down about 45 pounds now. I have been struggling the past month it seems like at making it to 50. Some days I really have a hard time with this emotionally, and I beat myself up about it when I know that I shouldn't. I wonder if even when I get to goal, if I will ever truly be happy with my body. I guess only time will tell.

~Work is going well. I truly feel blessed just to have a job these days, and try to remember to count my blessings every day.

~Not really much else to report. Still no baby news since I am really trying to focus on making myself healthier first. Some days I am great with this decision I have made, and I don't worry about it so much. Other days I think that I am wasting time, and that I am only getting older every day and need to keep working at it. I guess I just have to take everyone's advice and remember that if I am truly meant to be a mother, it will happen. On a side note, I do have to say that I am a VERY proud aunt! That niece and nephew of mine can bring a smile to my face on my worst day! I am so thankful to have them in my life!

Ok, well that is all I have for tonight. I'm going to try really hard to get back "on plan" tomorrow. Hoping to get in a few miles of walking in the morning if the weather cooperates.

Until next time....

1 comment:

KT said...

Lol! Now I feel bad for peer pressuring you! When I read this, I was clicking on all of my list of blogs, and the title on this freaked me out cause I didn't realize I had clicked on your blog! I was like, "What the?!?! How do they know my name?!"