
One month down and 8.5 pounds left to my first goal of 20 pounds! I had a rough week last week, but I know why now since I got my cycle on my own this month without having to take the "evil drug" Woohoo!
I am ready to have a better week this week because I KNOW I can do this! Thanks for all the support that you all are sending, it means more than you know! Hope everyone has a great week! I will try to make a better effort to update my blog!
1 comment:
So extremely proud of you for working so hard at this weight loss journey to ultimately have your dream come true of having a little person of your own to complete your family!!! You are doing great- cant wait to hear the next update to hear you are getting closer to your first goal of 20 pounds!! Yay Trisha!
Post a Comment