I weighed in again yesterday and lost another 3.5 pounds for a total of 7 so far. Things are going well so far, and I feel a lot better. I have been exercising a lot more and David and I have been walking in the evenings on the bike path. I really think that a lot of my success comes from giving up pop and drinking at least 64oz of water everyday. I just hope things continue on.
Dr. Scheiber called me himself Friday morning to let me know he had went over my test results and double check what my plan was going to be. I told him that I wanted to continue to try to lose weight and that I would give him a call when I was ready to get started again. He said that I was making a good choice and to let him know when I was ready.
That is all for now. Hope everyone has a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment