"Sometimes", said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
Friday, April 18, 2008
All Clear!
I had my HSG done yesterday morning with Dr. Lachiewicz. I had prepared myself for the worst because last year when I had one done, it was the worst pain that I had experienced yet and the results were not good. We had planned for Katie to take me down, and I appreciated that, but I decided that I wanted David to be there with me because I needed his support, in the end, he was not even allowed to come in the room with me for the test. The test ended up coming back normal, the spot that had been seen on my ultrasound at Cincinnati was gone, so we know that it was just a thickened lining, and both of my tubes were open, the left was just a little slower than the right. So all in all, good news! I have really been working at this weight thing, and am curious to see how I did when I weigh in tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good weekend and feel free to leave me comments, they help me stay motivated!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment