Sunday, May 11, 2008

Not an Easy Day

So here I sit on Mother's Day again with empty arms. Every year I think, maybe next year, but it just has not been meant to be yet I guess. I had been doing exceptionally well until the last couple of days, when patient's at work started wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. I know they don't know that I am dealing with infertility and I did not correct them, I just thanked them and tried to go on about my day.

Yesterday we went out to get flowers for the yard and there were tons of kids out with their dads shopping for flowers for their moms. I went to Hallmark Friday night to get cards for our mom's and it also was a very real reminder of how much infertility hurts! There are commercials on tv, articles in the paper, signs at the flower shops, it seems right now anywhere I go, it is a constant reminder of what I don't have.

I appreciate those of you that have sent me messages and are keeping me in your thoughts, and for those of you that are going through the same thing too, you are in my prayers today also.

So now I need to get on with rest of my day and go and visit with our mother's and try to focus on them and not my heartache.

No comments: