Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kids.....

So we went to a birthday party today for my friend's daughter....it's hard to believe that she is three years old already! I remember after she was born how she was so little and vulnerable, now she is a little ball of fire! It was nice to be around all the kids again, but at the same time as I was sitting there holding the baby, who is three months old, my mind started to wonder about all the what if's...what if I never have a little baby of my own to hold like this, what if I never get to have birthday parties for my kids, what if I never get to sing happy birthday to my babies??

I am trying sooooo hard to be patient and to wait for what is "meant to be", but days like today, I just want so badly to have a little baby of my own to love and hold.

No comments: