Thursday, March 6, 2008

A New Beginning

So....after two years on our "journey" let's call it, we are starting over again. After a year of dealing with the doctor's in Kettering, I'm just not feeling like it is where I am supposed to be anymore. The doctor that we were seeing, left at the beginning of the year, and they have yet to replace him. That would be ok with me but the same doctor that did an insemination for me back in November and told me that "he would say a little prayer for me", now seems to have lost the love for his job and is worn down and tired from trying to see all the patient's himself.

Part of me is scared to move on.... The new doctor is in Cincinnatti, and I thought the drive to Kettering was bad! I am leery about making 80 mile trips one way, but just have a feeling that this is where I was meant to end up. The website says that they are "One of America's largest and most experienced infertility clinics".Here is the website if you want to check it out! http://www.cincinnatifertility.com/

The other part of me knows this will be a good move, I just worry whenever there is any kind of change in my life because you know there will be uncertainties....I guess that is what life is all about. I am trying my best to be patient, but sometimes it is just so gosh darn hard! I just wished all my life to me someone's mommy. Here is hoping that the next step will be a good one, and it will put us a little bit closer to "our miracle"

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I think you are right. This new Dr is meant to be. God works in mysterious ways!
Hang in there Trisha and David!
My thoughts and prayers are with you!

CHERYL said...

I agree that the new Dr. is meant to be- usually the things that scare us (unknown) are the best things in the end. God does work in mysterious ways and going to the new Dr may just be one of them!! My thoughts & prayers are with you two...very glad you guys are moving to the next chapter...LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH!