Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ultrasound Results

So I talked to Noreen at Dr. L's office last night, and she said after looking at my ultrasound, that things looked normal for someone that has PCOS. I could see the cysts on the screen when I was having it done, so I knew that there were some in there, but they said that it was nothing to be concerned about. The problems I was having last week were pretty much just due to the fact that I was given to high of a dosage of medicine. Dr. L also recommended that I move on to the next step. I asked if that meant to the injectible drugs and she said no, he meant to the next doctor. So after contemplating for the past couple days about whether I made the right decision or not to go to Cincinnati, I have some reassurance that I am doing the right thing. I let them know that I had already scheduled an appointment with the new doctors, and they just asked that I keep them posted as to what is going on.

So now on the next chapter, which entails filling out lots of paperwork for the new doctor and getting releases signed to send my old records to the new doctor. So that is all I have for now, but I will keep you all posted.

No comments: