How far along? 33 weeks!
Total weight gain: Loss of 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? That is really all I can wear these days unless you count my pajamas!
Stretch marks? I've noticed some new dark ones this week on either side of my belly button
Sleep: Most of the time, I still do pretty good, just have to get up at least once a night to pee. She usually is pretty active before I fall asleep, but it isn't to the point that it keeps me up at night (yet!)
Best moment this week? While I was in OB getting checked yesterday, they had to give me some apple juice and she was having a party in there! I've never had her move like that yet.
Movement? She is a busy body, but she seems to still like her sleep too! We also had one instance of hiccups this week! She is head down so, so I am feeling a lot more pressure.
Food cravings? Today during work I thought corn casserole sounded good, and I've also been craving pork rinds!
Labor signs? I just have had a lot of heaviness this week in my pelvis, I've only had a few braxton hicks contractions here and there.
Total weight gain: Loss of 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? That is really all I can wear these days unless you count my pajamas!
Stretch marks? I've noticed some new dark ones this week on either side of my belly button
Sleep: Most of the time, I still do pretty good, just have to get up at least once a night to pee. She usually is pretty active before I fall asleep, but it isn't to the point that it keeps me up at night (yet!)
Best moment this week? While I was in OB getting checked yesterday, they had to give me some apple juice and she was having a party in there! I've never had her move like that yet.
Movement? She is a busy body, but she seems to still like her sleep too! We also had one instance of hiccups this week! She is head down so, so I am feeling a lot more pressure.
Food cravings? Today during work I thought corn casserole sounded good, and I've also been craving pork rinds!
Labor signs? I just have had a lot of heaviness this week in my pelvis, I've only had a few braxton hicks contractions here and there.
Belly button: Still an innie!
What I miss? Right now I can't say there is anything that I just can't live without. The biggest thing is just being able to wear a variety of shoes again. My feet are getting swollen, so most of the time I stick with flip flops
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little miracle! I'm still terrified of labor, but I know I have a good support system and it will all be worth it in the end!
Milestones? We had our baby shower this past weekend, and it is evident already how much this little girl is loved! We got so many nice things, and we are blessed to have so many people that love us!!!
What I miss? Right now I can't say there is anything that I just can't live without. The biggest thing is just being able to wear a variety of shoes again. My feet are getting swollen, so most of the time I stick with flip flops
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little miracle! I'm still terrified of labor, but I know I have a good support system and it will all be worth it in the end!
Milestones? We had our baby shower this past weekend, and it is evident already how much this little girl is loved! We got so many nice things, and we are blessed to have so many people that love us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment