Monday, July 11, 2011

30 Week Update

I can't believe that I just typed 30 weeks!  I am thankful to have made it this far in my pregnancy without and significant problems! I had an appointment last week and things still look good.  I was back up half a pound, but I have still lost weight from my beginning weight.  My blood pressure was good, and the results from my 24 urine study were negative as well.

This coming weekend we have childbirth classes.  We have two four hour sessions on Saturday and Sunday from 10-2.  I know a lot of people don't take them, but I am having a lot of anxiety about delivery, so I figured it would be a good idea for me. Next week I have another appointment at the doctor, then the following weekend is my baby shower, and the following Monday I have another growth scan for the baby.  This girl is keeping me busy already!!!

Sleep is becoming a little more difficult at this stage, but not because she is moving a lot, but because I get sore if I stay in the same position for a long period of time.  I try to sleep while I can, but I feel like I could always use more.

Other than that, not too much new to report.  Just hoping that she will stay put as long as possible to ensure that we have better chances of having a "healthy" baby. :)

No comments: