So after a long 12 hours, I am finally home from the sale. Just thought I would post a little entry for my fellow Vera lovers heading to the sale with some tips.
We left Piqua a little after 7, arrived in Fort Wayne a little after 9. Traffic was really good. We were in line outside for about an hour, then moved to the line inside the Coliseum. Once you get inside they will hand you a flier with all the bags/prices on it. Once you are inside, there are a lot of things that have been reduced even from the listing! We finally got in to the sale about 11:30. It is worse then any black Friday sale I have ever been to!!! They will give you a large pink trash bag to put your items in. If you see something you may like, put it in the bag, because when you go back it might not be there. We shopped for about an hour.
Once we were done shopping about 12:30, we got in line to pay. While you are in line for that you can start sorting through your bag and deciding what to keep/toss. Everyone else is doing this along the way so you can actually pick up stuff right up to the check out that people are getting rid of. We finally checked out about 2:00. When we were leaving the line was all the way to the back of the parking lot.
~Other helpful info~
-Pop and bottle water was 3.00 each. Bring your own drinks/snacks if you can because you will get hungry/thirsty.
~You may want to bring a backpack with things to do. I said if I go again I'm going to take a deck of cards. When you are waiting in line it does seem like time is creeping by. I have internet on my phone so that was somewhat helpful for me to pass time.
Prices
Luggage/Travel
Garment Bag-49, Large Duffel, 49, Miller Bag-45, Small Duffel-39, Super Tote-39, Weekender-55
Handbags
Amy-12, Audrey-12, Baby Bag-49, Backpack-35, Betsy-29, Bowler-27, Bucket Tote-27, Gabby-23, Handbag-19, Hannah-12, Hipster-25, Holiday Tote-15, Katie-7, Libby-19, Lisa B-29, Little Betsy-19, Maggie-15, Mailbag-25, Messenger-32, Mini Hipster-19, Mini Laptop Case-29, Morgan-23, Olivia-15, On the Go-23, Pleated Tote-39, Reversible Tote-35, Saddle Up-35, Small Tic Tac Tote-15, Stephanie-39, Tall Zip Tote-25, Tiki Clutch-25, Tiki Tote-39, Tote-22, Vera-39, Villager-35
Accessories
All in One Wristlet-20, Belt-1, Brush & Pencil-9, Checkbook Cover-9, Clip Zip ID-6, Clutch Wallet-15, Coin Purse-7, Cool Keeper-8, Curling Iron Cover-12, Ditty Bag-15, Double Eye-9, Euro Wallet-12, Eyeglass Case-6, Hanging Organizer-24, Hard Sunglass Case-12, Jewelry Book-25, Jewelry Box-19, Large Cosmetic-12, Let's Do Lunch-19, Medium Cosmetic-11, Mini Cooler-15, Mini Zip Wallet-10, Patchwork Coin-8, Pleated Headband-8, Pocket Wallet-8, Reader's Case-4, Skinny Headband-6, Sleek Wallet-19, Small Cosmetic-10, Taxi Wallet-15, Tech Case-10, Travel Cosmetic-19, Turn Lock Wallet-25, Wristlet-12, Zip Eyeglass Case-7, Zip ID case-6, Zip sunglasses case-7, Zip Around Wallet-15
The patterns that they have really range from item to item, but I will have to say that the one that I saw the most of was the Puccini.
Hope everyone has a good time and gets some good deals!
No comments:
Post a Comment