"Sometimes", said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
Friday, May 8, 2009
The wait is over.......
As most of you already know, things didn't work out in our favor this month. I really thought for sure that this was our month! I had so many symtoms this time that were different, but no luck. I tried to go to work for the day but I just couldn't function, I ended up crying more than I was working. I tried to call the doctor's office to schedule and ultrasound and they said that I had to come down on Saturday and I was going to be out of town for the weekend so we decided to not do any treatment this month. I'm not sure what the plan is for now, just not sure I can handle a broken heart again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment