All though I am not giving the news that I had hoped would come for us this month, there are still many, many things that I am thankful for.
~For my husband David, who stands by my side unconditionally on this roller coaster ride that we call our lives. Without him in my life, I don't know where I would be right now. He is my rock, and he truly is what keeps me getting out of bed in the morning.
~For my friends, who are always there to offer their love, support, and prayers. You all mean more to me then you know!
~My job, even though all the days aren't the best, it is MY job and more than many people have right now.
~My home, that keeps me warm on cold winter nights, and keep me dry through the storms of life.
~My family, that is not perfect, but we have all been through alot together, and we are all the people that we are because of it
~My pets who annoy the crap out of me at times =), but they are my "kids", and they need me as much as I need them.
~My freedom, and the military that fight for us every day! My cousin has returned from his third tour of Iraq, and I am so thankful that he has returned home safely.
~Love, that keeps me going on, and pulling through the bad times because I always know that even though there is pain and hurt, there is so much more love to give.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and takes the time to really focus on the things that you are thankful for in your life, because somewhere, someone else has it worse than you do and would do anything to trade with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment