Those were the words that I heard today when the doctor walked in the exam room for my insemination. It was hard not to laugh at him because he truly did seem to be excited about it. Dr. Scheiber was running behind on his appointments, so Dr. Awadalla did the insemination, and I think that may have been for the better because he was in such a good mood that it put my mind at ease a little.
Post wash, we had a count of 14 million and 98% motility, so if we can get one of those guys to find and egg, I will be happy! The doctor said that everything looked good, and went well, so now we just wait and pray for our miracle.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the prayers, good vibes, thoughts, etc.. I appreciate each and every one of them! At this point we will wait, and let God do the rest, and if this is meant to be, it will find a way!
1 comment:
Oh Trisha!!! I'm so excited for your ovulation day! Very happy that things are falling into place for you guys...I will be thinking and praying for you both in the next two week wait you will go through!~ Baby Dust...Ovulation Dust & Sticky Vibes to you!
Post a Comment