Sunday, September 14, 2008

Starting Over

Well, we have decided to start treatment again. We will be doing injectibles this round instead of the Clomid, so this will be a little different ballgame, especially on the cost. I got all the financing taken care of, the doctor called in the prescriptions to a mail order pharmacy, and I just needed to call them when I was ready for them. I called Wednesday to place the order, and everthing was fine until we set up the delivery for Friday. She said that because of the value of the medicine and the fact that they have to be refrigerated, someone has to sign for them. I toyed with the idea of having them delivered to work, but ended up calling my sister-in-law for a "big" favor! So I got that taken care of, but then got to thinking about it, and thought it was kinda of funny that I had my fertility drugs delivered to a pregnant lady's house. =) (Thanks again for your help!)

Today I started my cycle, so in the morning I will call the office and set up my appointment for my bloodwork and ultrasound. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, I have faith that this will work out when the time is right.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am praying that things go your way.