Monday, July 28, 2008

Been A While

You know you haven't blogged in a long time when you can't remember the password to sign in to your account...whoops. So I haven't made a very good effort this summer to keep my blog up to date.



I have been trying to just take time this summer to relax and not worry so much about having a baby, (not that it actually works)! We have been spending alot of time working on the house, and went camping together for the first time during the 4th of July. We both had a good time and I think it did both of us some good.



We have been talking about going back to the doctor again in September/October if all goes well. I have been having alot of problems with my cycles lately and we are trying to work on getting that under control first. I spent most of the past weekend in bed because I was in so much pain, called Dr. L's office today and they called me in a prescription for Darvocet which will hopefully help!

A little bit of good news though, we found out the Katie is having a girl this time, so in December I will have a niece!



I think that is all I have for today. Hope everyone is having a good summer!

No comments: