So...I have really slacked on blogging so far this summer. I guess my main point of my blog was to vent about my infertility journey which has been pretty much non-exsistent since we went to Cincinnati.
I guess I am not really sure where the road is taking us at this point in time. I think I have pretty much given up on doing any form of treatment because I am sick of spending all the money on something that isn't working. We decided against fostering after hearing some awful horror stories about other people that had fostered through the specific agency that we were looking in to, and while adoption seems like it should be the next step, I know what I time consuming and expensive process it can be. For those of you that have been able to conceive naturally without any assistance, realize how lucky you really are to have these children in your life.
I will try to do better about blogging, but I can't make any promises. :)
1 comment:
Trisha,
I just want to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I don't want you to give up on your hopes and dreams. Take care and know that I am here if you need me!
Post a Comment