Well I am running behind as usual, and K is almost 9 months, so I figured it was time to get the 8 month update done. :) Time is just going so fast these days. I will do the best I can to update, but since i will be posting again in another week or so, this might be a little brief. :)
K is quite the busy body these days. She has been suffering from some rug burn on her arms from pushing up on them and rolling around on the floor. She also is a fan of clapping now and thinks it is hilarious when she does it.
Clothes: K is still wearing 6-9 month clothes Hopefully she will stay in them a little while longer so we only have to get one size this summer. :)
Feedings: K is loving solids! She is a great eater, but is starting to slack off on her bottles some. We are starting to introduce a sippy cup, so we will see how that goes.
Sleep: K still continues to sleep well through the night. However, she still isn't napping much at daycare. She is just too focused on what everyone else is doing. I am hoping that this will get better in time.
Activities/Toys: K still likes to hang out in her exersaucer and really enjoys rolling. She now rolls from front to back and back to front and will roll to her left and right sides.
First: K had her first bath in the big tub because she was sliding back and forth in the little tub, she got to go to prom for the first time to see her cousin Kristen :), and she started clapping on a regular basis. She also had her first ponytail, it just didn't last very long. :)
I will post another update again soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment