I sit here writing K's 6 month blog, and she will be 7 months old on Monday. I just don't know where time goes anymore. In the beginning, I found myself wanting her to be just "a little bit" older so she would be awake more, play more, etc. Now I just want time to slow down. We've already started to discuss plans for K's 1st birthday. Crazy! Ok, so I better get this update on the road before it is time to write the next one. :)
Clothing: We have graduated to the 3-6 month clothes! In the beginning, she was running about a month behind. Now she seems to be running pretty true to size, but who knows how long that will last. At this point, we have been through the majority of the clothing that we got as gifts at our baby shower. This means that I have had to start shopping, which Daddy does not enjoy. :) I just can't help it, they have such cute stuff for little girls!
Feedings: K is taking 5 bottles a day right now around 6.5 ounces. Some times she will take the whole thing, sometimes she only wants 4 ounces. We have began to give her some rice cereal, which she doesn't seem to mind too much. We will start her on solids after the doctor gives us the go ahead at her check up.
Sleep:K still continues to sleep through the night in her crib. I can't stress enough how lucky I know that we are. This girl loves her sleep just as much as Momma!
Activities:K really enjoys playing in her exersaucer these days, and spends a lot of time playing on the floor. She has rolled over for the babysitter, but not for Mommy & Daddy yet. I'm sure that day will come soon enough.
Overall K seems to be doing very well. She has started at a daycare now and so far it seems to be going great. I think she enjoys being around so many other kids, however she doesn't get too many naps because she is so nosy. :) I'm going to finish up this month's blog now because it will be time for the 7 month blog in a few days!








1 comment:
Classic. 6mos old an already likes playing in boxes!
Post a Comment