Tuesday, January 31, 2012

4 Months!

December was a very busy month for us, and it shows by my lack of blogging. =(  I figured I better get the 4 month blog up before K turns 5 months. =)
Clothing:We have made it into the 3-6 month clothing now!  We are so thankful for all of the nice outfits that we have received as gifts from family and friends. It sure makes a difference when switching to another size. 


Feedings: K is up to 5 1/2 ounces now at feedings about every 3 hours or so.  Most of the time she is pretty serious about her bottles and wastes no time at all, other times she wants to be nosy and check things out or talk to you instead. :)  We switched her to RTF formula and it seems to have helped her belly normalize, hopefully it will continue!

Sleep: What can I say? This girl likes her sleep (at night that is)!  K still continues to sleep through the night for us.  Most nights she is in bed by 9 or 10 and sleeps until I get her up in the morning around 6.  I can tell that she is not going to be a morning person like us because when I get her up in the mornings she growls and rolls up into a little ball. :)  She typically goes back to sleep again after taking her morning bottle.



Activities/Toys:K still does not like belly time!  She is doing so well about holding up her head, but after a few minutes she is done and starts crying.  I am hoping that this will get better.  K has been spending more time in her seat that Aunt A got her and she sits up pretty well most of the time. Other times she leans a little. :)  K still enjoys her bouncy seat and swing, and also got an exersaucer for Christmas, but she's not quite tall enough for that just yet.




Firsts: K went to her first birthday party for Cupcake & Tiny (and I forgot to take pictures), her first visit to Clifton Mill, and most importantly her first Christmas.  K got so many nice things, but I think we are going to need a bigger house!! :)

2 comments:

The Barker's said...

It's crazy she is almost 5 months already. She has the sweetest face! So precious! =)

Amy E. said...

Heh. She's going to be a night owl like her Aunt A.