Clothing:We have finally made it to 0-3 month clothes! It is bittersweet to pack up her newborn clothes, but we really had a good deal of 0-3 month clothing and I was ready to start using it! She has also transitioned into size 1 diapers instead of newborn as well. Aunt Melissa gave her the hook up on diapers, so we are set for a while! :)
Sleep:This is the thing that has changed the most during the past month. We were getting up about every three hours with her at night and she recently has started sleeping through the night! She goes to bed between 10-11 and gets up between 6-7. She usually will take a bottle and go back to bed again until 9 or so. We really struggled with sleeping with her in the beginning, but not because she wasn't tired, but because she didn't like to be flat. She would sleep in the swing or in her car seat, but that wasn't where we wanted her to sleep permanently. Our intentions were for her to sleep in the bassinet part of the pack & play, but we could never get her to stay asleep in it and it made for restless nights for K and for Mommy. I have a few friends that were using the Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper and told me about it so I thought I would look for one. We found one at Target and she has been sleeping great every since! The thing that I love about it, is that it is level with the bed so she can be pulled up next to me, but she is not in bed with me.Activites:We generally don't do much without K. We take her to the store with us, we have been to the zoo, she has helped me with my Christmas shopping. :) She is a good baby and we enjoy taking her out and she always brings a smile to people's faces which makes me feel good. Here are a few pictures of some of our outings.
Grocery shopping with Mommy & Daddy wears me out!
My first trip to the zoo for Boo at the Zoo!
Toys: We recently got K a bouncy seat that vibrates with little animals and she loves it! She also likes anything that plays music or makes sounds.
Firsts: K had her first Halloween! She had quite a variety of outfits so we had to take lots of pictures! I swore that I wasn't going to buy her a costume this year, but I gave in!
K also had her first smile! I'm sure there will be lots of pictures of it in the next installment, but for now here is the first one I could get on camera!
And last, but not least, here is K with a picture of her buddy Tiny. I have a feeling that K is going to have lots of fun times with her cousins!









No comments:
Post a Comment