So I have officially reached the third trimester and can not believe that in approximately 12 weeks our baby girl will be here! Some days it feels like it is going so fast, and other days I feel like time has stood still since I reached the 20 week mark.
I am now doing two week visits with the doctors and they are keeping a closer eye on me. My blood pressure has remained fairly normal to this point, but they did have me repeat a 24 urine for protein and creatine levels. I did one on the first trimester and they wanted me to do another one as a comparison. I am also scheduled for a growth scan ultrasound this afternoon to ensure that my blood pressure is not hindering Baby E's growth in any way. I'm a little nervous, but I'm always excited to get a glance of my baby girl!
I have continued to lose weight during my pregnancy so that is making me feel a little better. I am down about 5 pounds now. It's nice to think that I could potentially weigh less after the baby gets here then I did when I became pregnant.
D has all of the painting done in the nursery now, and is going to work on the floors this weekend. We have the crib and changing table and will be assembling those after the floors are done and we can put things back in the room. Once the nursery is a little closer to being done I will post some pictures.
If I get some pictures today from my ultrasounds I will try to post those too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment