Thursday, March 3, 2011

11 Weeks!

So the count down is on to the end of the first trimester!  This week has been a pretty good one.  I finally seem to have kicked this cold that had me down.  I still have a little bit of a cough, but nothing like it was. I'm so thankful to be feeling better.  Feeling good other wise. I really haven't had any problems with nausea for a few weeks now, just feel like I need lots, and lots of sleep! :)

Sunday was a monumental day for me. I attended a baby shower for the first time in a few years.  I had gotten to the point where I stopped going to them because it hurt too bad.  I almost felt guilty in a sense for not attending showers for others because of my own personal feelings.  However, it was nice to attend one for once and know what I have to look forward to.

I also finally told my Dad that I'm expecting. I think he was a little disappointed that I didn't tell him sooner, but I just tried to explain to him that it has been a bit of a bumpy road for us, and we just want to be sure of things before sharing with everyone.  He was understanding about it, and just asked that I keep him updated on how things go.

Back to the doctor next Friday.....

No comments: