"Sometimes", said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Down again!!
Down 5 more pounds today! Grand total of 27 now in six weeks! If I can keep this up I will be at my goal in no time, and maybe things will happen on there own. =) I haven't felt this good in a long time!!
Keep up the blog and the good work!! I think summer is hard to keep the blogging up. I have not done mine since the 1st of June. To much nice weather and things to do.
That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! Maybe I should try this... actually, I just need to get my lazy butt back on a diet & exercise schedule, but the summer has been so crazy with travel, etc...
2 comments:
Keep up the blog and the good work!! I think summer is hard to keep the blogging up. I have not done mine since the 1st of June. To much nice weather and things to do.
That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! Maybe I should try this... actually, I just need to get my lazy butt back on a diet & exercise schedule, but the summer has been so crazy with travel, etc...
Post a Comment