Sunday, June 28, 2009

Things I won't miss about being overweight!

-Not being healthy, and feeling like I am much older than I am.
-Weighing more than the better half.
-Being limited when shopping because I have to shop in the plus size department.
-Not being able to ride bikes with my hubby.
-Being asked if I am pregnant, or when my baby is due!!
-Being uncomfortable in airplane seat, amusement rides, seat belts in general.
-Not being in pictures, because I am afraid of how I look.
-Being scared of breaking chairs when I sit on them.
-Always feeling like I being stared at or being made fun of.
-My double chin!!!
-Not being able to wear shorts because of how bad my legs look.
-Not being able to go swimming (which I love) because of how I look in a bathing suit!
-Not being able to wear sleeveless shirts because my arms are so big.

No comments: