So we went to the doctor for bloodwork and our first follie check to see how things were going. The doctor had two students with him today, which was definitley a little different. He said that the lining of my uterus look great and then moved on to my ovaries. He checked the right ovary first. There were already two mature follices on that side, and then he checked the left ovary and there was also one on the left side that was ready to to. He said that I need to go straight home to take my trigger shot ASAP and come back in the morning for my insemination. I have to say that I was shocked, I wasn't planning on doing this until the end of next week or next weekend. He said that he would give us a moment to discuss what we wanted to do and then to let him know. The first thing I did was call my boss because I am supposed to work in the morning. I feel bad because I had picked up tomorrow so that one of my co-workers could walk in the March of Dimes walk. I got ahold of my boss and she was great as usual. She said that she would see if she could find someone to cover for me. I told her if not, then we would just skip it, and she said that she didn't want for me to have to do that. One of the other girls I work with is going to work with me so that I can go to my appointment and for that I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for the two of them helping me out! So now we go back to the doctor in the morning to get the ball rolling. Everyone asks how long it will be before we know anything. Unfortunatly, after tomorrow, we will begine the dreaded 2ww (2 week wait)! For me, it seems to be the longest part of the whole cycle! So from there, we can only hope that things happen the way that they are supposed to and see what happens. As most of you know, I am a pessimist when it comes to this situation, and I can honestly tell you that I want to be excited, but I just know that if I get my hopes up, and things don't work out, it breaks my heart! I will try to think positive, but that is all I can promise for now!
Thanks for everyone's support! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment