Monday, November 10, 2008

Patience.....

TTC Ten Little Piggies Pictures, Images and PhotosWe had another successful appointment today. I had blood drawn first then went in for my ultrasound. Dr. Scheiber was out today, so Dr. Awadalla did the scan. I was kinda of nervous of having a different doctor, but I really liked him. He said everything was looking good, and that they would call me with my bloodwork results to let me know what dosages of the shots to continue at. I have to go back again on Thursday for another scan, and hopefully as long as all looks good then, we can schedule our IUI. It seems like things have been such a long time coming this time.

I am ready to have a cycle where some sort of problem doesn't arrise.

I am ready to pee on a stick, and have the test be positive for the first time.

I am ready to have bloodwork done to confirm that I am actually pregnant.

I am ready to wake up to morning sickness, and sore boobs because it will mean that there is a life inside of me growing.

I am ready for an ultrasound to reveal a heartbeat, and not just follicles,

I am ready to feel my baby kick inside of me, (or hiccup--thanks Katie, it was awesome and something that I will never forget experiencing!).

I am ready to be uncomfortable and sleepless because it means my baby is growing inside of me.

I am ready to decorate a nursery and stop calling this room "an office".

I am ready to have my water break and feel the pains of labor because it will mean that I am getting closer.

I am ready to hold OUR baby in my arms, and know that everything that we have gone through, and all the tears that I have cried, were all worth it...because we just had to wait until our baby was ready.

patience Pictures, Images and PhotosI keep reminding myself to be patient ( as does everyone else), and I am trying my best. I just need a few things to go right once in a while to prove to me that good things can happen.....

No comments: