Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Month Off

We went to the doctor's yesterday for an ultrasound to start treatment again. The left ovary was clear, but the right ovary had two cysts so we weren't able to do treatment this month. He gave us the option of just seeing if it would go away and waiting for my next period to come, or going back on the pill to help get rid of the cysts and make getting my next period a little more predictable. I chose the second option. So needless to say, we are on yet another break this month, and will hopefully resume treatment the end of October/beginning of November.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I will keep you all posted. =)

1 comment:

Real Me said...

Trisha,
Once a heard of your trouble I have been praying for you. I check your blog at times to see if there has been any change.

I know there isn't anything to say to give you more hope but I want you to know that the fact you still have hope is an inspiration! We serve a BIG God and HE can. We just have to keep marching on (up hill at times) can keeping believing and hoping we can figure out the purpose God has for us. If we let God use our situations for HIS Glory, God promises our blessings WILL Come. Amanda Palsgrove