
So we had our appointment in Cincinnati this afternoon and we got the go ahead to start treatment this month. I did have two small cysts on my left ovary, which he told me that I was not receiving "extra credit" for ( I didn't know I had to worry about a grade) =). So after that they told me to start the shots tonight, and come back on Monday for another ultrasound. I am glad to be doing treatment again, but it seems kind of silly that we drive an hour and 20 minutes one way, for an appointment that is over is 15 minutes, and then we drive back. Oh well, at least it was a beautiful day to be out of work for a while.
I had to go back to work after my appointment, but we were running ahead of schedule, so we stopped at Coldstone and got ice cream. =) After that I went back to work for a few hours and came home and prepared for my first injection.
All I have to say is thank goodness there is step my step instructions on the doctor's website with videos on how to do this. It took longer to clean everything, put the pen together, put the needled on, etc then the shot did of course. I got to the part in the video where the lady does the shot, and she just stabs herself with the pen, like it is supposed to be fun or something LOL. I took a deep breath, pinched the skin where I was to do the injection, and went for it! The needle going in wasn't bad, but after I started the injection and after it was done, it burned a little. I was sore for a few minutes, and now I am doing fine. I hope things continue to be this easy!
This is all I have for tonight, hope everyone is having a good week! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment