Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting Closer!


Only a couple more days until my appointment with the new doctor in Cincinnati. We have our appointment with Dr. Scheiber on Friday at 2:00. In some ways it seems that the time has gone fast, and in other ways it seems like it is taking forever for this appointment to get here! I know that this is a change for the good, but I just can't help but being nervous that I will get bad news.

There are some people that have been so supportive about us going to a new doctor, and we appreciate that, but there are others that say "you are going all the way to Cincinnati to see a doctor!". I guess people that haven't been in our shoes don't know what it feels like to want something this badly. I'm not going to give up just because I have to drive further to see a much better doctor. I used to think that I was a quitter, and that I gave up when things got hard. I guess you could say all of this infertility business has made me a stronger person (with many tears on the way no less) :), but I am going to keep going as long as I can.

I talked with Cyndi on the phone last night for about an hour and it made me feel much better about the new doctor. She has been on the same road that I have, and even though things haven't been the easiest for her, she still stays strong and keeps going. She give me encouragement that I have made the right decision. Hopefully Cincinnati will be the right answer for both of us!

I will keep you all updated on how things go at the appointment on Friday. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, they are all welcomed!

Until next time....

No comments: